Bots and AI are the new digital frontier. As people spend more time in chat clients bots become a key way to reach users and give them a great experience.
But we also see beyond messengers, with the power of intelligent agents working hard for people whatever the interface, voice, chat, web or apps.
Our AI platform Luna is tackling hard problems and needs the help of talented software engineers.
Feeling lucky? Here’s the deal:
- You love programming.
- Academic background in computer science (BS or MS), Software Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with a programming language such as PHP, Node.js, C, or Java.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and information retrieval.
- You write clean, understandable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- You know how the web works and what a nice API looks like.
Rather neat if you have:
- Professional/academic background in at least one of NLP, ML, or more broadly in data science.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Fluency in Git and an active Github account.
We’re based at UPtec Polo do Mar, Leça da Palmeira, Porto, with sailboats, assorted fish, beaches and the sea at our doorstep.
Want to know a bit more about us? Go to pluto.luna.ai, sit back and enjoy our bot Luna tell a story about our company culture and journey as a team.
If you want to join us on our voyage submit your application at: www.memoriavisual.pt